Hello guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous rat

Banned
Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and I'm not much of a fan of Android because I'm using iOS devices from the beginning, but now I'm getting used to love Android devices because its user-friendly features, easy to work with Android, so I'm looking for new Android-related news from forums like this. I hope I may able to get to know the genius minds in this forum.
Thanks in advance. :)

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi merry xmas and welcome to the forums. There is a lot to love about Android. I have used iOS since iPhone 4 all those years ago and still keep an iPhone 7. But my main love is Android and all it has to offer. Any questions or comments please ask.

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Android is definitely a very user-friendly platform! We're glad you found us - hope you enjoy yourself here!

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and I'm not much of a fan of Android because I'm using iOS devices from the beginning, but now I'm getting used to love Android devices because its user-friendly features, easy to work with Android, so I'm looking for new Android-related news from forums like this. I hope I may able to get to know the genius minds in this forum.
Thanks in advance. :)
Welcome to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordNikonX