Hello! Longtime Apple, now Android.

TheRealMapes

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
My wife and I have both been iPhone users. For longer than I care to remember. We decided with our newest upgrades to go Android. I got the G3 and she got the S5. So far, I'm really liking the G3. It's taking a little to get used to things being different, but I'm glad we made the switch. She's not totally sold yet, there's definitely times she misses the iPhone.

Anyway, glad to be here. This place looks an awesome information source.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
My wife and I have both been iPhone users. For longer than I care to remember. We decided with our newest upgrades to go Android. I got the G3 and she got the S5. So far, I'm really liking the G3. It's taking a little to get used to things being different, but I'm glad we made the switch. She's not totally sold yet, there's definitely times she misses the iPhone.

Anyway, glad to be here. This place looks an awesome information source.

I've been an iPhone user since 08. Had em all since the 3G. I recently got the HTC One M9 to use as a secondary phone. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. I still sometimes do things the iOS way and wonder why nothing's happening. LOL. I still like my iPhone 6 and iOS. Just wanted to try Android out for a bit. Still undecided which I like better honestly. They both have their pros and cons. Welcome to the forums!

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Greetings and Welcome to Android Central. My first go 'round with the Apple iPhone was the debut of the 5 in 2012. Now I've since "jumped ship" and am on board with an Android. So far I've been really loving the experience.

Anyways, enjoy your time and stay here on the AC!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central/The Rebellion.
Glad you turned away from the Dark Side. ;)

We are here for any questions you have.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Nexus 6.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to both of you! 🙋🙋 This is an excellent place to learn about all things Android and to have fun doing it.😊

Posted via the Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to Android and to the forums at Android Central! 🙋

I also have the Galaxy S5 and just yesterday I got the GS6 Edge, that means my wife will be getting my almost new GS5.

Enjoy and have fun!

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Welcome!

Well, there will be a bit of a transition while you get used to the new location. Just think of it like going to a new supermarket. It'll have the same stuff, bit it just might take a bit to get used to the new layout.