Help, browser open automatically

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
help, sometime when i unlock my phone screen, my browser (chrome) open url, example new.qwer1234.xyz I searched the application name but did not find a strange name.

Ithank

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
I had the same issue for two days now,
I have just now installed malwarebytes and i think its caught the cause, it says it is Snaptube App, so if you have snaptube thats confirm it,, i uninstalled the snaptube just now and hoping the problem ends with it.
Tell me if it worked with you.

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
I have just now installed malwarebytes and i think its caught the cause, it says it is Snaptube App, so if you have snaptube thats confirm it,, i uninstalled the snaptube just now and hoping the problem ends with it.
i have snaptube and i have vip from play store to remove ads. i use snaptube for download video
I used snaptube for a long time (before using Nokia 6) and I thought the snaptube was not a problem

i am also use panda gamepad. i am download from play store. and to activate, i am use usb debugging.

Last edited:

Stargehzer

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
I'm in this club too. Today my Chrome browser (on my Samsung S8) opened to 'new.qwer1234.xyz'.
4 days ago was the first time I noticed an issue, my browser opened to 'game.ymgt.xyz'.
I don't have Snaptube on my phone, never did.
Malwarebytes says my phone is clean of issues.
I'd rather not wipe my phone & start over, but if something is opening my browser I wonder what else it's doing.

Stargehzer

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
Found the problem & the solution. I bet you are running 'Digital Clock Widget Xperia'.
The developer of that app hooked up with a new ad partner who modified the app without the owners permission. The new partner is now gone & the app updated to remove the issue.
To fix the issue on your phone, update the Digital Clock Widget Xperia app.
Where I learned more... https://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidQuestions/comments/avy7j8/weird_ads_on_new_phone_xperia_xz2/

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
Found the problem & the solution. I bet you are running 'Digital Clock Widget Xperia'.
The developer of that app hooked up with a new ad partner who modified the app without the owners permission. The new partner is now gone & the app updated to remove the issue.
To fix the issue on your phone, update the Digital Clock Widget Xperia app.
Where I learned more... https://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidQuestions/comments/avy7j8/weird_ads_on_new_phone_xperia_xz2/
I did not install 'Digital Clock Widget Xperia', is that a system application?

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site

I am try delete snaptube, and browser not open ads again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12