[help] flashed paranoid android, stuck in bootloop, cannot enter clockworkmod

brndtte

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys. I'm having a seriously serious trouble here with my S3 i9300.

I am using Paranoid Android I don't know what version. But ever since I flashed this (before I was using CM10.1 and it was okay) my phone gets stuck into bootloop when it shuts down and/or reboots. I'd have to re-flash the custom rom again and wipe all my data and re-download the gapps if my phone's battery happened to drain. So I was being careful not to drain the battery.

Earlier, I left my phone charged at maybe 20%. But when I returned to check it, the notification LED was blinking red (while charging) and boot loops with Paranoid Androids colorful logo (now I'm hating it). My phone is now totally drained. I tried entering the clockworkmod recovery using the Volume Up+Home+Power button, but it now does nothing. I tried entering the Odin mode using the Volume Down+Home+Power button and it lets me in.

So I try to leave my phone charging with the bootloop on, since I can't seem to get rid of it (everytime I charge it gets into bootloop even without me powering it on). I noticed then that my phone powers on but keeps on shutting back down again, seeming to be drained of battery, then enters into bootloop again for another while and then powers on and shuts back down and repeats the whole freaking process all over again.

Please tell me my phone can still be used. Help here, good people. I'm feeling stupid now. :(

UPDATE: 5mins after posting, my phone is now on but it seems to be stuck. It says Charging 0% but can't unlock and the display won't turn off.

iHackPro

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I think it'd be a good idea to reflash stock ROM, re-root, install ROM and GApps, and see if you still get that problem.

Sent from a Rooted Galaxy S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201