Help! My Roaming feature is literally missing.

Blynn707

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I just received my One. It looks like a great phone, but I have an issue. My location at work has terrible reception for my carrier so I'm always roaming while at work. I can't use internet, but making calls and using text messaging has never been an issue. With this phone the Roaming feature is literally missing. It is supposed to be under settings-mobile data- and pow 5-6 different choices.... Except mine only has TWO- 4G Settings & Network Mode. It's missing all of the others shown in every internet search that I've done. Even the manual that came with this phone states the Roaming feature should be found right there but mine is missing. I'm wondering if anybody else had this issue and what you may have done to get this fixed? I'm dreading having to mail the phone back and wait for another to come and possibly have the same issue.

Abbas Bootwala

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I just received my One. It looks like a great phone, but I have an issue. My location at work has terrible reception for my carrier so I'm always roaming while at work. I can't use internet, but making calls and using text messaging has never been an issue. With this phone the Roaming feature is literally missing. It is supposed to be under settings-mobile data- and pow 5-6 different choices.... Except mine only has TWO- 4G Settings & Network Mode. It's missing all of the others shown in every internet search that I've done. Even the manual that came with this phone states the Roaming feature should be found right there but mine is missing. I'm wondering if anybody else had this issue and what you may have done to get this fixed? I'm dreading having to mail the phone back and wait for another to come and possibly have the same issue.

I am having the same problem...

M in india...

Have you foung any solutions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeFunct1222