Help need stock splash screen without booting up android

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
is there a way to put my splash screen back to stock my phone * the bed yesterday, will not fully boot, i can access HBoot and i have gone back to stock & unrooted but the splash screen stays the same and i'm trying to avoid them refusing to give me a new one on warranty cuz they can tell i rooted having that splash screen

Last edited by a moderator:

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
anyone?, i just tried to get it swapped but the phone caught on cuz that splash screen said he couldn't replace it on warranty cuz its been modified, could really use some help here, i learned my lesson about changing splash screen never do that again but i really dont wanna cough up $100 on insurance

Last edited by a moderator:

prim8

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I hate to be that guy but you took the chance when you modified the phone.
It's time to pay the piper.

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I hate to be that guy but you took the chance when you modified the phone.
It's time to pay the piper.

you are correct sir, well i learned next time do not change the boot screen keep that ish stock lol, also in case this info benefits anyone else putting your phone back to to stock and un-rooted does not change your boot screen back to stock unfortunately i thought so and i could of saved my self $100 if i had flashed the stock screen alone before returning it back to stock/unrooted as i had that capability it seems but i jumped the gun oh well sometimes you learn your lessons the hard way hopefully the one i receive tomorrow has another 32GB SD card that i can sell to someone and recoup some of the money spent

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
you are correct sir, well i learned next time do not change the boot screen keep that ish stock lol, also in case this info benefits anyone else putting your phone back to to stock and un-rooted does not change your boot screen back to stock unfortunately i thought so and i could of saved my self $100 if i had flashed the stock screen alone before returning it back to stock/unrooted as i had that capability it seems but i jumped the gun oh well sometimes you learn your lessons the hard way hopefully the one i receive tomorrow has another 32GB SD card that i can sell to someone and recoup some of the money spent

This is why I restore my Stock Nandroid Backup before I restore with stock RUU and remove root... This is why so many stress backing up as soon as you root, this way you have a stock image with root access and ROM Manager only..

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
That's weird, when I unrooted and went back to stock it did the splash screen as well. I wonder why it didn't do yours.
weird thing is it changed splash screen on 1st reboot after that but that was it, it went right back to the black and gray thunderbolt gingerbread splash screen i chose in Bamf tool kit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech