Help Needed: Samsung A54 Layout Aligned to Right, Need to Set it Back to Left

SamBook

May 13, 2024
Visit site
I'm encountering a rather peculiar issue with my phone's layout, and I'm hoping someone here might have a solution or some insights to share. Recently, my phone (Samsung A54) has set all layout elements to align to the right side, causing a significant inconvenience in navigation and functionality.

It's become quite frustrating as this layout is causing compatibility issues with certain APKs, making some applications practically unusable. I've tried tinkering with the settings on my own, but so far, I haven't been able to find a way to revert the layout back to its default left alignment. I have also reset the setting (without factory) but it doesn't work.

If anyone has encountered a similar problem or knows of a possible solution, I would greatly appreciate any advice or guidance you could provide. I'm open to trying out different troubleshooting methods or even considering alternative solutions if necessary.

I have attached the both before and after screenshot that I have for your reference. My software update is as per last photo.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo 3.png
    Photo 3.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 6

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you confirm that "Force RTL layout direction" is still toggled off? The screen where that option is shown is in normal layout, and it's toggled off there -- so we need to see the "after" shot of that menu option.

Reactions: SamBook