Help with android guy laying on his back

MtBeer

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site
Hi,
I was recently messing around with my Chinese android box, Transpeed Allwinner T-H618 4k 5g. I now have the android guy laying on his back and can not get to any other screen. Ive tried the reset button on the side of the box. Pulled power and pushed the button and plugging it back in. It then sits on No Signal on my tv. I have tried holding the reset button for over a minute. I've tried tons of different remote button combinations but nothing id=s getting me past that darn guy on his back. If anyone has ny ideas on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

I also have a hard bricked SM-P610 i'll be trying to figure out soon :rolleyes:. This was not my fault i bought it for $20 hard bricked.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
I was recently messing around with my Chinese android box, Transpeed Allwinner T-H618 4k 5g. I now have the android guy laying on his back and can not get to any other screen. Ive tried the reset button on the side of the box. Pulled power and pushed the button and plugging it back in. It then sits on No Signal on my tv. I have tried holding the reset button for over a minute. I've tried tons of different remote button combinations but nothing id=s getting me past that darn guy on his back. If anyone has ny ideas on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

I also have a hard bricked SM-P610 i'll be trying to figure out soon :rolleyes:. This was not my fault i bought it for $20 hard bricked.
Welcome to AC!
Not familiar with Android box but does it have recovery to factory reset?
If not might want try XDA Forum see if anyone there might know.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174