Help with boot loop/soft brick

Tigerstv44

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Okay, here's my back story on my HTC EVO V 4G/Virgin Mobile. I rooted my phone thru the newbies guide. Then yesterday took me almost 11 hours to perform the wire trick. The Control Bear folks quit supporting any form of windows, that didn't help. But finally got s-off. So I went to flash Harmonia 3.17 thru goo manager for my phone. I followed the install to the thread, using TWRP 2.4 and it stated best to do full wipe, which was prompted to do. Then the thread stated it would take a good 6-7 minutes to install Harmonia, so went ahead and installed.

BUT........all I get is the HTC white screen and stayed there all night. I've tried the volume down/power combo over 20 times and just goes right back to the white screen with HTC logo. I tried using the sdk-tools to get into boot loader, but no luck. Youtube videos call this a soft brick or boot loop from my google searching.

Any software programs, tools...etc out there that might get me into my boot loader so I can get into recovery. When I performed the wire trick, I was S-off with Hboot 157.5757, before I flashed the Harmonia 3.17. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I'm brand new to Android forums and newbie, which will be obvious by my questions and not understanding terms used. Go easy on me. :':)':)':)'(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qaz