Help with camera mode (multi-angle view) what is it and what does it do (Acer liquid jade z s57)?

A

AC Question

Help with camera mode (multi-angle view) what is it and what does it do? Acer liquid jade z s57

I've reach Acer and nobody seem to be able to explain to me what is the multi-angle view mode in the camera.

When i press the picture button there is a green line that go from the left to the right, I guess so i can move around the object im taking a picture of, but I,m not sure.

One agent of acer told me take multiple picture and it will merge them into one, nope it doesn't.

what is the multi-angle view , how do I use it and what does it do?

From what i saw online from other phone its supposed to make a picture 3d like that when you twist the screen left you see the left of the object same goes to when you twist the phone to the right. But i tried taking a picture while moving the camera 180 degree around the subject and its not doing anything special.

thanks for helping me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Help with camera mode (multi-angle view) what is it and what does it do? Acer liquid jade z s57

Welcome to Android Central! According to this review: "Multi-angle allowed us to capture a scene from different angles and later experience that in the phone."

When you're in that mode, what happens when you take the first shot? Does the camera app prompt you to move to a different angle and take another shot?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giclvlasvegas