help with custom boot sound

midnight93933

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
OK here is my situation, I think I got my fascinate the way I want it. I can brag to my friends on how awsome it looks (I can awe them just by uninstalling bing but the only problem I have had is using JT kernel for custom boot animation. The problem is that I can not here any boot up sound. Not even stock, I have tried many .wav but no sound. I am pretty sure I am doing it right, system/etc/PowerOn.wav right??? Because that doesn't work for me. Help

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
OK here is my situation, I think I got my fascinate the way I want it. I can brag to my friends on how awsome it looks (I can awe them just by uninstalling bing but the only problem I have had is using JT kernel for custom boot animation. The problem is that I can not here any boot up sound. Not even stock, I have tried many .wav but no sound. I am pretty sure I am doing it right, system/etc/PowerOn.wav right??? Because that doesn't work for me. Help

im checkin it out. i will get back to you after my experiments.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
ok, so far sound is a no go. the wav is there but no sound. there must be something more to link the startup.wav to the bootanimation.zip. im not sure what that is yet. anyone have any ideas?