help with esn/meid on htc hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevDallas

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Sprint HTC Hero that was on my brothers account on sprint and someone hacked into the account added more phones and ran the bill up to $12,000 it was a business account and the person bought and added like 8 phones to the account. We have contacted sprint and they say "There is nothing we can do to help,You will need to pay $12,059.47 to have service back." There fraud management department says its not fraud. so my brother said he is not paying. I need to know how i can get my htc hero onto metropcs? or how i can clone my metropcs phone i have and make my htc hero work.

Thank you

MacGuyInNC

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
No offense... But I'm not touching this one with a 10 foot pole.

Even if you're legit, there are a thousand other "not-so-legit" people out there who would love to have this tidbit of information in their hands.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I dont know if Metro does it, but I know Revol will flash your phone to work on their system. They just recently added the Hero. I am with Sprint, but is nice to have options if i need to leave.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
1. If someone "hacked" into his business account, you just call the police.
2. Sprint Fraud saying they can't do anything tells me that someone had authorization and nobody "hacked" into his account.
3. Quit lying and trying to get someone to tell you how to jump carriers because you have a blacklisted phone
4. What you want to do is a felony, and is also prosecutable under federal racketeering statutes.
5. If you aren't imaginative enough to think of better lies, you wouldn't be able to do it anyway.

Have a nice day.

DevDallas

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
1. If someone "hacked" into his business account, you just call the police.
2. Sprint Fraud saying they can't do anything tells me that someone had authorization and nobody "hacked" into his account.
3. Quit lying and trying to get someone to tell you how to jump carriers because you have a blacklisted phone
4. What you want to do is a felony, and is also prosecutable under federal racketeering statutes.
5. If you aren't imaginative enough to think of better lies, you wouldn't be able to do it anyway.

Have a nice day.

Hello,

Thank you all for your comments.

gbhil: I am not tring to be rude or anything but how about if you dont know whats going on then you keep nose on your face and dont jump to conclusions.

I am 16yrs old i dont steal. My brother filed a police report and also notified sprint fraud they said it was not fraud and that he was required to pay it so he is dealing with the credit agency's and the police to have it removed

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

Thank you all for your comments.

gbhil: I am not tring to be rude or anything but how about if you dont know whats going on then you keep nose on your face and dont jump to conclusions.

I am 16yrs old i dont steal. My brother filed a police report and also notified sprint fraud they said it was not fraud and that he was required to pay it so he is dealing with the credit agency's and the police to have it removed

Then tampering with the evidence wouldn't be a very wise thing would it?

Be honest with yourself - your story sounds awful fishy. Even you have to see that. And you're asking for illegal information. Did you expect anything less?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site

You have NO IDEA who you just insulted. If anyone "knows whats going on" its this guy. Stop lying, you stole a phone, and go somewhere else. I like this site because it is clean.
G'bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid