Hi all! AC writer here

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm Michael, one of the staff writers for AC. I've been on the team for nearly 3 years now, which has pretty much felt like a blur. I started off in a jack-of-all-trades role covering anything and everything, and now I'm mostly settled down covering topics related to wearables, fitness, and VR. You may remember me from the occasional podcast, too.

What with me starting out as an intimidated Android novice, and then the website transition killing comments for a year, I basically haven't spent any time on the AC forums until now. But even though this job doesn't really allow for much downtime, I'm going to try and be more active here, at least when it comes to comments, questions, and conversations on my posts, or to check for any questions or problems you may have related to smartwatches or trackers that could lead to future articles. So, just wanted to properly introduce myself before that!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm Michael, one of the staff writers for AC. I've been on the team for nearly 3 years now, which has pretty much felt like a blur. I started off in a jack-of-all-trades role covering anything and everything, and now I'm mostly settled down covering topics related to wearables, fitness, and VR. You may remember me from the occasional podcast, too.

What with me starting out as an intimidated Android novice, and then the website transition killing comments for a year, I basically haven't spent any time on the AC forums until now. But even though this job doesn't really allow for much downtime, I'm going to try and be more active here, at least when it comes to comments, questions, and conversations on my posts, or to check for any questions or problems you may have related to smartwatches or trackers that could lead to future articles. So, just wanted to properly introduce myself before that!
Welcome to this side of the site!!