hi and hello...

pogi920

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
New to android central but active in wcentral..recently bought my Vivo Xshot and liking it.. But could not find my chosen android device brand here..lol..btw ...Cheers..

Posted via the Android Central App/xshot

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
We'll easily find room for you no problem....Welcome!😊

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay. As for your device, I tried looking around myself and couldn't find it either. You can request for the forum to be added here, but, since it isn't a common device (the first I have heard of it) I doubt it will be added.

mishyf

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
New to android central but active in wcentral..recently bought my Vivo Xshot and liking it.. But could not find my chosen android device brand here..lol..btw ...Cheers..

Hello guys.

Vivo Xhot is a flagship device created by Vivo. It has almost the same specs with Oppo Find 7 and One Plus One but the best camera on the market (1.8 aperture). In fact all three brands (Vivo, Oppo and OnePlusOne) belong to the same owner which is BBK. Vivo is the most expensive brand and was designed for China market whilst Oppo and OnePlusOne for the whole world. You have to admit that it is a great marketing strategy to sell phones under three brands.

Today only Miui is ported for Vivo Xshot but this device should receive a greater attention. The Vivo Xshot bootloader can be unlocked so flashing other roms would not be a problem. I created the script for bootloader unlock but I don't know to port a rom. If someone here has experience in porting roms please help us port Cyanogenmod to Vivo Xshot (Oppo Find 7 Cyanogenmod and OnePlusOne Cyanogenmod with some small changes would work perfectly on Vivo Xshot - in my oppinion Find 7 is the closest of them).

Best regards.

pogi920

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
That's what I'm looking for, although fontouch is good and very minimalist (no bloatware) but having options still better.