Hi, can anyone help with a reset & start up of an android TV box? Thank you in advance.

Ray50

Oct 14, 2017
Visit site
I have an android TV box - Mini M8S Pro. It was giving a few problems so I decided to factory reset it and start afresh. It was running Kodi 16.1 and when I downloaded Kodi 17.4 Krypton I am getting a pop up msg -'' Running 16.1 and 17.4 stable difficulty'' ( or words to this effect). Also when I try to load different items to watch, either the search doesn't work or I get a msg that some program is missing.
What I'm hoping for is a step by step ( and I REALLY mean is step by step- as if explaining to a child ! ) instruction after factory reset. I'm not completely computer illiterate but programming stuff is a little beyond me. Things like VPN manager etc.
I'm aware that there are so many different platforms to watch stuff on, what I'm interested in is movies, various TV programmes , some sport. '' Covenant'', '' Elysium'', ''Sports Devil'' ''Exodus'' ''Modbo'' etc are the type of add ons I'm hoping to use. Thank you for reading this far, maybe someone out there can assist me. Ray.

blairmy

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
What firmware is on the box u can find this in settings in about the box if u do not have 5.0 for the firmware this could be the issue krypton does not work on less then 5.0