Hi everyone!

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
So I just came over from the crackberry forums! My blackberry bold is on ebay, and my new phone is the moto backflip! Despite all of the negative reviews, I am loving this phone! Just wanted to say hi, and I'm looking forward to making this my new forum :)

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
So I just came over from the crackberry forums! My blackberry bold is on ebay, and my new phone is the moto backflip! Despite all of the negative reviews, I am loving this phone! Just wanted to say hi, and I'm looking forward to making this my new forum :)

Welcome :)

Most of those reviews are based upon first impressions from seeing pictures. It is a lot nicer in person, though I can't see myself ever getting one. I do have to say that it has the best keyboard I have seen on an Android device though :)

jinroh84

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
hi

I'm new to droid as well just got a backflip I work for at&t so I have had alot of smart phones so far my top 3 have been my iphone 3g my backflip and my bb9000 this phone keeps impressing me I am liking the os I just need to retrin my mind for typing on it

jlodge4

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
talk to motorla about the backflip

Luke, my name's Jarrett and my company is currently recruiting backflip owners to take part in paid surveys in NYC. We'd love for you to come in if you're interested. The interview would run about an hour and there's an incentive of $125 if you participate. If you're interested, email me at jlodge@focuspointeglobal.com and I'll be in touch to see if you'd qualify. Thx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp