Hi guys!

Cheese_ME

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Don't let my screen name fool you, it is over a decade old and there are quite a few of us, but really, I am a nice fella.

So I have been on these forums for a few weeks now. Android Central is my primary android forums (I use none other), and I generally hang out over in the Droid Eris threads.

I'm not new to PC's or forums at all, and after being on many forum sites, I must say, the Android Central community is great, and I am glad I can take part in it.

The Eris is my first smartphone, so I am rather new to them, after having come from my old LG-VX8300 dumbphone. I must say, I am loving the phone. I've been on the Verizon network for around 3 or 4 years now, if not more, and prior to that, I was on Cingular, just before the AT&T merger.

If you need someone to chat with about the Eris, or just have a general Android question, feel free to look me up anytime. I'm a techie and love solving problems (PC Repair Tech IRL), but I am not a programmer by any means, so I can never help with any developer (software) issues.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi there. Nice to meet you. The eris is a great device. Although I'm thinking id trying out the droid today. We will see.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly