anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I agree that overall the Rezound is better than the Dinc 4G, but I have to disagree about the Rezound being the Thunderbolt 2. Rezound is based on the Incredible line whereas the Thunderbolt the EVO line. Compare the Rezound to the Incredible 2 and you’ll see they’re cut from the same cloth. Whereas you can’t really say the same between the Rezound and Thunderbolt. :) Sure there are similarities, but there are more differences (the biggest being no kickstand!), thus the Rezound was never a true Thunderbolt successor. That idea was only born via tech blogs just prior to the Rezound’s launch. When you think about it further, why would Verizon/HTC release a Thunderbolt 2 only eight months after the Thunderbolt was released?

Anyway, I digress, the Dinc 4G will probably be very appealing to the Dinc/Dinc2 set, not so much outside that. :)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
No its not! Its a decent phone but not in Thunderbolt league. More of an update to the Incredible lineup

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
What spec of the rezound makes it not in the thunderbolt league? It is better than the thunderbolt in everything except the kickstand, which can be easily added with a case anyway. Unless of course, you meant to say that the rezound is in a higher league than the thunderbolt.

Last edited:
Reactions: metz65