Home/menu/back lights

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I know that this has been discussed but until today it has never happened to me and it is puzzling. I turned my phone off last night to charge, which I very seldom do and I have been told that I should turn it off every now and then anyway so I did last night and when I turned it back on this morning the home/menu/back keys started flashing, not fast but every hmmm, 15-20 seconds or so so I kept watching it before I opened it up and when I did I did have 1 email. I thought yipee!!!!!!!!!!! the update I had done at the store included the keys to light up on notifications. I was assuming turning the phone off then back on had something to do with that, just like they say when you install apps etc, but it hasn't done it again and was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if anyone knows why it does that?
That is my one rant about the Moment is notifications and I keep[ hoping that the upgrade will remedy this but I did have a small glimmer of hope that this small update had taken care of it but I guess it didn't...........:(:mad:

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
mine will come on when waking the phone up, plugging it in, Im talking about when you get a notification, a continuious blink, flash etc, anything to alert you that you have a message or a text.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC