HONOR 9 Front camera Problem

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

docxsido1990

Oct 5, 2017
Visit site
HEY GUYS I AM BACK lol i hope it's not too late , well sorry i've sold the iphone 6 and i have no selfies on my PC , but i can assure you that the 2MP of the iphone 6 and the 8mp of the Honor 9 make the same pictures quality , i've heard a lot of reviews saying the honor 9 has a great front camera , the one i have has an awful front camera in comparaison , i think i have a defective unit , i'll receive a 2nd honor 9 in 10 days , i'll compare them and tell you

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
HEY GUYS I AM BACK lol i hope it's not too late , well sorry i've sold the iphone 6 and i have no selfies on my PC , but i can assure you that the 2MP of the iphone 6 and the 8mp of the Honor 9 make the same pictures quality , i've heard a lot of reviews saying the honor 9 has a great front camera , the one i have has an awful front camera in comparaison , i think i have a defective unit , i'll receive a 2nd honor 9 in 10 days , i'll compare them and tell you
Thanks for responding. Let us know how your new honor 9 turns out

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Yes, and they need to fasten their process more. Get it replaced in a day or two. On par with samsung and Apple. Considering they're just as big as them

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe