Hotmail question

CBR929RCR

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
So i need a little help. I am looking for the little # notifacation on the email folder. I am getting it on the text folder but not the email. I am using hotmail. Any suggetions please drive\ing me nutts.

toddersv

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Same here! I've tried different launchers, but nothing gives the unread # on the stock email icon.

Would love to find a solution to this.

McGyver777

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
So i need a little help. I am looking for the little # notifacation on the email folder. I am getting it on the text folder but not the email. I am using hotmail. Any suggetions please drive\ing me nutts.
Best answer is go buy a windows phone or switch to Google gmail. I mean for the love hotmail on Android is like crap on a birthday cake. Happy cause it is your birthday but sad cause you got crap on your cake. Try gmail and you will not go back.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I have to use hotmail I've had it too long to change, go launcher ex and go launcher notifications will show the numbers over the icons

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have to use hotmail I've had it too long to change, go launcher ex and go launcher notifications will show the numbers over the icons

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I still have my old hotmail account for Xbox Live. Every once in a while somebody would send me an e-mail there who must not have updated my contact info. I just turned on e-mail forwarding so now if I get anything there it forwards the message to my Gmail and deletes it from the hotmail inbox.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pkd