How are the back of the phone and sides holding up?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
No insurance here as well and the amount of money I would have paid for phone insurance over the last decade itself covers for few new phones easily. And most phone insurance is crap anyway with deductible and other stuff. If something breaks because of me I'll just get it repaired, not paying a penny to these phone insurance plans.
I haven't bought insurance on my last 3 devices because I don't keep them longer than year, but the screen on my Note 10+ cost 300 to replace through no my fault of my own but I m still ahead of the game. The only phone that I've had replaced under insurance took a swim with me years ago.

I'm normally careful with my devices but I do know people who have to get insurance because of their level of clumsy or work related hazards. I knew a painter who used to constantly lose phones in buckets of paint. I'm not sure how water resistant helps for that situation.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You're a gambler! Haha. I actually didn't have insurance on my Google Pixel 2, either. Nothing ever happened to it, but I still regretted not getting insurance.
The amount I saved on my phone's , if anything would happen I'll pay outright and still be ahead:)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No insurance here as well and the amount of money I would have paid for phone insurance over the last decade itself covers for few new phones easily. And most phone insurance is crap anyway with deductible and other stuff. If something breaks because of me I'll just get it repaired, not paying a penny to these phone insurance plans.
I agree definitely
I'm usually careful and haven't broken a phone in long time but I'll pay for the repairs if time comes .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali