how can i change my device status ?

A

AC Question

hello everyone . I dont have any options left for my situation so i hope you guys can help me. I have note 3 neo dus and i wanted to root it with (king root)while it was rooting i stopped the rooting and it was like 60%. so then like i changed my mind i didnt want to root it and my phone version is 4.3 so after that the device status of my phone changed to custom so appearently i cant update my phone anymore because it is custom. When i try to update it says (your device has been modified. Software updates are not available). I asked lot of people and say back up and rest your phone it will work but i did that and nothing worked . So if you can help me ill appreciate it so much. Thank you.

lifesinger

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
You are so helpful ! I think this is the only way i can fix my phone but it seems so dangerous like they always say We cannot be held responsible for any damage that your device might incur, so proceed at your own risk. have you ever tried it and did it work ?

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes, many times without issue. The thing which is crucial is to send the correct firmware to the device hence my request for the correct model number. It will be something like SM-N7502. Can you confirm what you have?