How can I fix a Play Store problem?

A

AC Question

play stor problem

I have the Samsung Galaxy mini 2 and I just formatted and I'm trying to dowload a game that I had before formatting the phone but could not find anywhere in play stor

Ian Morgan2

May 27, 2015
Visit site
They all seem to be available on Google Play.............:-
Talking Tom Cat and My Talking Tom ( and others )....Outfit 7
Viber....Viber Media Sa.r.l.
Temple Run ( and 2) by Imangi Studios

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I know that these applications are in play stor because I have tried it from another phone and I found but at this phone can not find . Before formatizoja phone I 've had these applications but now can not find I would like to know what kind of problem is this , I have also search in Google for this but we have not found anything.

Ian Morgan2

May 27, 2015
Visit site
I think I've got the gist of your message....I can only think that maybe your one phone is set up with a Google Account, and the other is not included in it ? Can you perhaps synchronize the both of them ?

Ian Morgan2

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Do you mean both phones are using the same Google Account (?).....or each is connected to separate Google accounts ?
I just wondered if it were possible to synchronize any settings that may be conflicting, and causing the discrepancy that you're experiencing. I can't think of anything else to suggest....perhaps someone else on the forum may have some ideas.
Hope it helps.....regards......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gennenb