How can I fix a server error on my Play Store app?

jabwtv

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Server error on play store app

I keep getting server error message on the Play Store app, how do I fix this? I have nexus 7 2012

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Server error on play store app

Does this happen on any wi-fi network, or just your home network?

Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, then go to Settings>Accounts, remove your Google account completely, then add it back.

Sam Hepworth

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Does this happen on any wi-fi network, or just your home network?

Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, then go to Settings>Accounts, remove your Google account completely, then add it back.

Still doesn't work

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! And does this happen on any wi-fi network, or just your home network?

Nidhi Mathur

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! And does this happen on any wi-fi network, or just your home network?

Hi there, actually I hv deleted the data of google services framework mistakenly n now me play store shows "error while retriving info from RH-1 server....... Plz can u tell what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Clearing the data from Google Services Framework is usually not a good idea. Try removing your Google account completely from the phone, then add it back again.

ChaosOne

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
I also have a problem with the Play Store "SERVER ERROR" while using home WiFi. I have already removed my Google account and added it back and still the same problem. Clead Cache and everything, but still nothing.
How can I fix that. I need the Play Store to work with WiFi
Thanx

Quoc Dung

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
If you got "server error" in play store, simply change the language to English (United States)
That worked for me but i can't guarantee that it will work for other devices. If it does not work, try change another language that isn't your native language
My previous language was danish

Freddie Goh

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: Help

How can I fix this "server error" problem in my play store..

If you know how, please help me. I need play store..

What i did was to clear the cache, turn off my phone wifi, switch on my data, accept the terms and condition and then switch on my wifi again. And it works for now. Hope it helps!

BoneDaddyZone

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I am on a Nexus 7, so I don't have data on a tablet. I've tried clearing everything and logging out of my account, but nothing is working!

Last edited:

twotimothys

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I am on a Nexus 7, so I don't have data on a tablet. I've tried clearing everything and logging out of my account, but nothing is working!

I am having the same issue. I have tried on my tablet (wifi) and my phone (lte) using the same google account. I get the same error on both. I have tried clearing all cache etc...but that can't be it anyway, because that wouldn't effect both devices, would it?