How can I remedy su binary not found?

valantakos

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
su binary not found

hello i have the device : MXIII M82 Quad Core KitKat Cortex A9 ARM Mali - 450 4K Android 4.4 5GHz WiFi Bluetooth TV Box 2GB DDR3 RAM 8GB ROM Support Max 32GB Capacity - from gearbest.. all was fine.. because i tried to install a app that doesnt allow root devices i tried to un-root..

with hide my root and xposed something like that and now when i tried to run supersu or other app that uses root access cant load ... in supersu when it starts it says " su binary not found "

i tried with kingroot to do root again but nothingit failed .. can someone help me?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: su binary not found

hello i have the device : MXIII M82 Quad Core KitKat Cortex A9 ARM Mali - 450 4K Android 4.4 5GHz WiFi Bluetooth TV Box 2GB DDR3 RAM 8GB ROM Support Max 32GB Capacity - from gearbest.. all was fine.. because i tried to install a app that doesnt allow root devices i tried to un-root..

with hide my root and xposed something like that and now when i tried to run supersu or other app that uses root access cant load ... in supersu when it starts it says " su binary not found "

i tried with kingroot to do root again but nothingit failed .. can someone help me?
Welcome to the forums!

You don't have root. Try looking for another root method for your device and give that a try. Be sure to know the process well and have the information you need to fix any problems which come up.

valantakos

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site

Welcome to the forums!

You don't have root. Try looking for another root method for your device and give that a try. Be sure to know the process well and have the information you need to fix any problems which come up.

hi.. thanks for the reply.. i see i tried with other options but still cant root.. the device have amlogic-s802 cpu can you help me with any guide that i can do the root? because all guides is for phones but i want to root the tv box and i cant find anything.. :/

valantakos

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site

it was when i buy it.. but after i install hide my root or xpsed , rootcloak and tried to temporary disable the root i had problem when i tried to get back the root.. and now on supersu it says no su binary found.. :/

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Superuser might need to be updated

From my G4
Android Central Ambassador Team Leader

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members