How can I reply to messages from forum administrators??

zllo9

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
I am trying to respond to a private message that I got from the site administrators here, in order to ask a follow up question, but it will not allow me to send the response messages because it says invalid recipient??
There is no option presented to Reply to messages received, so I have to compose a new message, and add what I thought was the correct recipient to the fields above it, but AndroidCentral Staff is apparently not a valid recipient....
Is there no way to reply to a private message here, or am I doing it wrong??
Thanks in advance!!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
For the third time, you have posted the same question in two forums. As I pointed out the first time, this is counter to the Rules & Guidelines. A Moderator has deleted your other post, which you made in General Help & How To.
If there is something that you don't understand about this, PM me.

zllo9

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
For the third time, you have posted the same question in two forums. As I pointed out the first time, this is counter to the Rules & Guidelines. A Moderator has deleted your other post, which you made in General Help & How To.
If there is something that you don't understand about this, PM me.

What two forums??
I posted this question here, and then the moderator squad went on the attack, but I do not recall having ever asked this anywhere else!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel