How can I restore info from Samsung Calendar app?

A

AC Question

I use the Samsung Calendar app (the local calendar pre-installed, not a Google calendar) on my Samsung S5. This morning I decided to sync the calendar with my Google account just in case my phone dies soon. After the sync, I opened the calendar app, and all my events are gone. I checked my Google account, and everything is blank there too. Is there any way I can get my calendar data back? I've tried restarting and resyncing multiple times to no avail.

Additionally: every time I add a new event in the now blank calendar, it is no longer added to "my calendar" (local calendar I had been using), but instead the only way I can see the new event is to make the Google calendar visible. Not sure if this means anything.

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I use the Samsung Calendar app (the local calendar pre-installed, not a Google calendar) on my Samsung S5. This morning I decided to sync the calendar with my Google account just in case my phone dies soon. After the sync, I opened the calendar app, and all my events are gone. I checked my Google account, and everything is blank there too. Is there any way I can get my calendar data back? I've tried restarting and resyncing multiple times to no avail.

Additionally: every time I add a new event in the now blank calendar, it is no longer added to "my calendar" (local calendar I had been using), but instead the only way I can see the new event is to make the Google calendar visible. Not sure if this means anything.

I would like to know also. My stock calendar on my Verizon S5 is not syncing with my Google calendar. What ever task I put on my Google calendar (from my pc) does not appear on my phone's calendar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma