how do i keep anyone from seeing my SMS or VVM on my android from anywhereo

A

Anita Gonzalez

I receive a text message saying Free SMS MetroPCS SMS for VVM how do I stop this?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Why specifically? I know Cheetah has a bad rep but I have never heard any specifics.
Cheetah admitted before that they collect your data and sell it to whomever wants to buy. It's not like Google or Facebook who keeps your data for their own purposes, but rather they sell it. That's their monetization plan.

Not to mention that in itself Clean Master is already a useless app in it doesn't really make your phone faster. The stuff it does (ram cleaning, task killing, etc) are all known to go against Android core programming causing the phone to run slower and use up battery faster. Most of those who have a basic knowledge of Android task management understand this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the OP's question ever got answered. It sounds like the OP was asking how to prevent MetroPCS from sending texts promoting some of their additional features. I would contact MetroPCS and see if you can opt out of these, or look on your account website and see if there is an option there to stop promotional texts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz