how do I link S health to a yunmai mini scale

koves

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
So, I was able to link the scale to the S health app ... however, it's not updating my weight in the S health app . Any ideas?

Rykar

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a Yunmai Premium, was able to click in S-Health, Accessories, and was able to scan(connect) and register the Yunmai scale in the app. When I open the "Record Weight" widget and step on the scale, nothing happens. It does not record the weight or body fat%. Anyone know if there is some step that is missing?

james_1980

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue of weight from the Yunmai premium not appearing in Samsung health on my note 9. I believe I have followed all the steps correctly.

james_1980

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue of weight from the Yunmai premium not appearing in Samsung health on my note 9. I believe I have followed all the steps correctly.

I've fixed it! You need to (in order):

open the yunmai app and wait for 'connecting' to change to 'connected'

Open Samsung health, click 'weight' then wait for 'connecting' to change to 'yunmai'

Then step on the scales

Then it records your weight in Samsung health only

Then if you also want to log your weight in yunmai, go back to it, check it says connected, then step on.

pitchbend

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
adding my two cents I wasn't able to connect as long as I had the Yunmai app, so I did this and now it syncs instantly and automatically.

Do not use the Yunmai app.

If you already did, remove the batteries from the scale and uninstall the app, then do this:

Put batteries on the scale, step on it and look for it from the bluetooth menu of your phone, connect to it and enter 000000 as the passcode, now go to the S health app and add it as an accessory you'll see that this time it detects the scale.