How do I list my installed apps in the revised Google Play Store?

gf1701

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I've never set an Android device to update automatically, but would check periodically in the Play Store by listing my apps and seeing what I wanted to update. Today I went to do that on my phone and the My Apps option is no longer there. They've changed the interface, and as far as I can tell, there is no longer a way to get a list of my installed apps and see which ones have updates available. I hope that I'm wrong about that and someone can tell me where to find it on the new--and to me, diminished--Google Play Store.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Now, you tap on your account icon - the color circle with your first initial in it in the upper right. That drops down the menu where you can then select the "My apps and games" list.

And, yes, it is a bit annoying to have them just move things around like that.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The Play Store will update on its own -- you can't control that like you can with apps you install from it.

In the Play Store app, tap your profile pic at the upper right, then My Apps & Games, then Installed.

EDIT: Sniped by joeldf! :p

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
The Play Store will update on its own -- you can't control that like you can with apps you install from it.

In the Play Store app, tap your profile pic at the upper right, then My Apps & Games, then Installed.

EDIT: Sniped by joeldf! :p
Oh, yes. I forget that on mine it's a color circle with my first initial because I've never set a profile pic for my Google account. Most people probably set up a profile pic.