How do I listen with headphones??

JH33

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S22 but noticed there is no way to connect to standard headphones, only wireless. I bought some wireless and they worked great ONE TIME (only). Is there any kind of adaptor that I can get to allow me to use my old headphones? If so, can you please tell me the name, etc. Thanks very much.

update: Never mind. I found one and ordered it.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Dongles aren't that big a deal -- just leave them attached to the 3.5 mm plug of your headphones, and it'll just become part of the headphone cable. The main disadvantage is not being able to charge at the same time using the USB port if you're listening to wired headphones -- you'd have to charge wirelessly, or look for a split adapter that allows for both audio output and charging.

gomezz

May 8, 2021
Visit site
I would want to know why the wireless headphones you tried only worked the one time. Is it the headphones? Is it the phone? Is it the connection? Is it the user?

I do carry a USB adaptor and a pair of wired earbuds with me as backup (fit snuggly into the side pocket of my key pouch so I can't leave home without them) just in case but wireless is so much more convenient and less of a faff. At last count I had eleven wireless devices of one sort or another I play through not counting the work van radios (alright, only five of those are commonly used).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez