How do I . . . . lockscreen?

holster27

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
How do I change the background on my fascinates lockscreen. Currently running S.C. 2.6 with honeycomb theme. I feel like i have thoroughly searched both this forum and xda and can't seem to find a direct or correct answer. Found something using metamorph but i don't believe it is an up to date patch.

Being an old blackberry themer, backgrounds are my thing, Deviant Art is my obsession and i have some pretty cool stuff (attached is one of my favs courtesy of Devine Error) that i would like to use, but just can't figure it out.

Any help would be great!!!

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
If you download Widget Locker you can use an alternate bg on your lock screen, otherwise it's gonna be the same as your home screens AFAIK

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
How do I change the background on my fascinates lockscreen. Currently running S.C. 2.6 with honeycomb theme. I feel like i have thoroughly searched both this forum and xda and can't seem to find a direct or correct answer. Found something using metamorph but i don't believe it is an up to date patch.

Being an old blackberry themer, backgrounds are my thing, Deviant Art is my obsession and i have some pretty cool stuff (attached is one of my favs courtesy of Devine Error) that i would like to use, but just can't figure it out.

Any help would be great!!!

whatever your wallpaper is , thats what your lockscreen background will be

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly