How do I move my network from my phone to my wife's phone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

We have mini's around....my wife (who is blind) uses them a lot. Since the network is on my phone, she can't use the mini to call me. How can I migrate the network to her phone so she can say, "Hey, Google, call Bill"?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm not really clear on what you mean when you talk about the network. Is this "network" the hotspot on your phone? If so - you'd have to turn on the hotspot on her phone and use the Google Home app to reconfigure the devices. Do you not have home internet that the (I assume) Google Home Mini devices can be connected to?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

unpaidbill

Jan 1, 2021
Visit site
I guess I'm not being very clear. She can tell the mini, "Call XYZ" and it will, using my phone. Since my phone can't call itself, she can't say, "Call Bill". I want the minis to use her phone number, so she can use it to call me. Does that make sense?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Open the Google Home app, tap your profile picture in the top right and select assistant settings. Scroll down to the Voice & video calls section and make adjustments as needed. If her phone number is not tied to your Google account you may need to switch the Minis to be controlled by her Google account.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I guess I'm not being very clear. She can tell the mini, "Call XYZ" and it will, using my phone. Since my phone can't call itself, she can't say, "Call Bill". I want the minis to use her phone number, so she can use it to call me. Does that make sense?
Welcome to AC!

Try hallux method , thanks for clarifying!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45