How do I remove senders address from e-mail I'm Forwarding

herbmmm

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I would like to remove the senders address from an e-mail I want to forward, how can I do this?

Last edited:

bark8015

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
You will probably need to copy the text from the email, then create a new mail and paste it into the body. Then you can edit out the email addresses you don't want included in the forwarded message.

If you don't know how to select the text, open the message you want to forward, long-press on a blank area of the message body, then move the green dots to the top and bottom of what you want to forward, then hit the double arrow icon to 'share' it.

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't work with the gmail app. Least I've never gotten it to.

same here. i can only copy and paste the new text that has been typed, nothing from the original message.

best way to do this is to send the email from a desktop computer so you can modify it fully before sending. i know not the answered you wanted.
i have a similar issue. when i get a forward and want to forward to a group, i can't type in the group name and send away. i can start a NEW email with a group list, but not an existing one.

rafaelho

May 4, 2016
Visit site
Cannot be done, Samsung should learn from iPhone for doing that. The only you can do is using "respond in line" but you can loose text