How do I resolve this Unknown Issue with Google Play Services Error message?

A

AC Question

Unknown Issue with Google Play Services" Error message

till yesterday my phone was running fine but now whenever i try running games i couldnt login in to my google account it either say login failed(in some apps) or unknown issue with google play services
plz help me as soon as possible

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unknown Issue with Google Play Services" Error message

Run Application manager (in Settings, in General). Find Google Play Services. Tap it. Tap Clear cache. See if that helps.

Speedi123

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I had the same issue which affected all Google apps on my Android. I uninstalled Google Play Services which reverted back to the Google Play factory version. Then installed the Google Play Services Updates and the error no longer appeared.

Ken Kenov

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I had the same issue which affected all Google apps on my Android. I uninstalled Google Play Services which reverted back to the Google Play factory version. Then installed the Google Play Services Updates and the error no longer appeared.

Thanks Speedi. It really helped. Guys follow above instruction.

C P 2015

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Try this video on Youtube - Solve unknown issue with Google play services posted by Source Masters 12 July 2015
The 'Sync data' worked for me. There was a problem with sync data on my Gmail. And also, how to clear data from the Play Services (I have a Samsung Galaxy).

I had previously cleared all cache etc, but that hadn't worked. But I did it again according to this video, then I also uninstalled all updates of Google Play services and Play Store.
Finally, from my laptop, I changed my password on Gmail (to force it to log me out, I couldn't find another way to log out - I don't think there is one on a Samsung Galaxy...)
After all that I restarted my phone, signed back in with new password and updated all the apps.

Last edited:

romal tandel

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
i have done all the above things you guys mentioned.but,still have unknown error issue.what should i do?
I have lenovo k3 note.and 3 days used only.

souvik_talukdar

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Dear All problem-facer,
Kindly go to settings> security>apps with usage access>click on the check box of Google play services,Google play store & device service if those are uncheck...

My problem has resolved after following these steps.
Thank you

shiba prasad Kar

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: Unknown Issue with Google Play Services"Error message

To fix "Unknown Issue with Google Play Services" follow the following........
1.go to ====>>>> setting.
2.tap on ====>>>>app manager =====>>>all.
3.find for google play services app.
4.tap on uninstall updates.
5.restart the device.
6.open any any app related to google play services(hangout,gmail etc.),the apps will ask for an update ,do the update.
7.you are done.
8. The app will run as before they use to.

1 3 5

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
Re: Unknown Issue with Google Play Services"Error message

Hi Shiba,

I did exactly the same but still it's not working for me. Actually for my Google services stop and uninstall button is showing disabled means I'm not able to select any of the option . I even download apk file of Google play services and Gmail from net but that too is of no use.I have Redmi Note. Please suggest what should I do?

Thanks

Jadoei1

May 9, 2016
Visit site
You probably have given device administrator rights to a google app, disable all device administrator rights for google apps and try again

Jacqueline Arthur

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
I see that there is a reply as to how to resolve the Unknown Issue Google Play Services Error but I'm a newbie at moving through the various areas in the new S7 Samsung phone. Is there any step-by-step instruction anywhere. Just saying I need to uninstall Google Play services make me very nervous. OK...I'm anxious when dealing with these problems and it very hot in Fredericksburg, VA and it is Saturday and I don't want to go to the Verizon store to get them to help me. Can anyone recommend a utube presentation that would help me visualize what I am supposed to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrustick71