How do I send a bulk text?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android SMS 100 per hour limitation

Handcent's sms app has some plugins that you can easily install to bypass that limit. Each plugin gives you 100 extra messages per hour and it mostly worked for me. The only issue I would run into is occasionally replying to the group thread would send only to one person as a regular text even if the limit wasn't reached. I don't group text much, so never looked into a solution for that.

Luis Morales8

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site

I have been researching this and i see back for years that everyone has this problem but no one has the solution . what gives? i used handcent for years to send out a bulk text of 140 recipients and sometimes it freezes my phone where i can not text out a single text either on hand-cent or default messenger. i reboot, switch mess app, and nothing.. i even tried new phones, i went from galaxy 3 to galaxy note 3, now i have galaxy s5!! what gives..?. i tried looking for a way to bulk text on the computer desktop and found that gmail has an option, but not in our country!! what gives!! in other country folks can send bulk text via gmail. we don't have option, my carrier is unlimited text and talk and data..
wilialmburgpoker, i believe you had this same question back in 2010.. not one answer, not one reply..what gives..
andiod allow a 10 person max group.. handcent allows many 100's if you download the patchs, recently my phone is freezing.. and as i type this message i can not text out..i can receive but not out
i have to play with the app and set a group of 100 then open another group of 100 once i send the first 100 invites i have to wait another 2 hours to send the other 100 invites.. why is there problems with my carrier and or phone.. im constantly send myself a text to see when my texting is up and running again..for years i been using handcent and just recently folks that are on my bulk text list tell me then haven't received a text ion months and other receive a text no problem..
ill pay a monthly fee if i could use an app or software for my desk top to send out bulk text with my number on it.
at first i reserched a software i could send bulk text form my computer that said it was came from my cell number,, nope cant do it,, then i wanted to use a software that said it came from a random number but its overseas software and importing numbers is a pain and so on..
what gives with this..why cant we have a bulk mass text system or app or desktop? what gives..
why does android only allow so many texts a hour ( i haven't seen proof but i read it everywhere)
what does android have to gain by capping what we text?!! somebody, any body,, help

what is the problem!!! is it because the phone carriers are working with the programmers in some weird USA conspiracy that they don't want the public to send out bulk texts?

Monica Basser

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site

If you still need a solution to that query, there is something known as bulk messaging or bulk SMS which is helpful. The 4th menu in Aadishesh has a high-speed SMS option which is capable of sending 100 messages per second! That could certainly work well enough for you.