how do I UNroot on 4.5.91

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I've seen the question asked about six or seven separate times now, and yet not even one of them have been answered. It's crazy. Until there's a definite answer, I'd steer clear of this root method required for stock gingerbread from AT&T.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
well i rooted my phone a few days ago. it seems to work fine. i was able to dowbload battery calibration app.(although it didnt seem to improve anything whatsoever) but like one person said earlier in this post that root clears when u do factory reset, NO it does not.

Melo2369

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Actually one time I factory reset while rooted and I lost the root. But my phone ran perfectly fine when returning to stock. Shortly after that I fudged up again and factoryreset and I kept root. But that's all I've been able to find for an answer.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
it seems the only possible way to unroot at this moment would be to reflash 4.5.91 sbf. I'm probably going to do that...

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Well i reflashed 4.5.91 and my phone is now not rooted. but i still have busybox, does anyone know how it can be removed so no trace of that will be left. thank you!

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Well i reflashed 4.5.91 and my phone is now not rooted. but i still have busybox, does anyone know how it can be removed so no trace of that will be left. thank you!

Busybox is a system level app. Requires root to install and to remove.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
if there will be a need to replace/fix my phone on warranty, will the Moto or AT&T accept it with busybox present on it? the phone is no longer rooted. thanks!

mjh60

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

im sorry in advance for this noob question, but ive been searching for hours... i also need to unroot stock atrix, but i do not have rsd. can i flash back using the adb tool?

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Reflashing the rom will be your only option at this point and you have to use RSD-Lite, adb is just a command line interface into the phone.

yahyasaleh

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
No. There's no need to go into rsd and sbfs.
Just get super user one click root method for the Atrix. I'm sure that roots and unroots your phone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp