How is your call service?

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I know some people who are having pretty terrible call quality / service with this device. Is this a issue? They now say this is a terrible phone. :p

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Uh is this friends or do you mean sites? I have HD voice on Tmobile and when I call others on tmobile it sounds amazing.

As for others it just sounds like any other cell phone call.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
On Sprint and have hd voice. Sounds great here. Not sure about a post that says "some people or they say" who says? What articles?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm with Sprint too and perfectly happy! HD voice is superb! Let's say that I haven't got any complaints...except from my wife...cause she can hear me...and she doesn't really want too....

gurbir15

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm on rogers. my friends always tell me how my voice sounds like I'm talking from a distance and it's muffled.

Posted via Android Central App

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm on rogers. my friends always tell me how my voice sounds like I'm talking from a distance and it's muffled.

Posted via Android Central App

You sure that when you're holding your phone that your not covering the mic hole on the back with your finger or palm? I had that same problem till I realized what I was doing. No problems since!

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I had to return my HTC one and get a new one for that same reason I had microphone issues sounded muffled for the first few seconds. Other than that this is the best phone ever made.

Sent from my HTC One /Blackberry Q10