How is your Turbo holding up?

linuxmel

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
You guys that have the turbo, has the software been updated much. I guess it depends on the carrier. I have a Droid Maxx On Verizon, and not even updated to 5.0. I'm seriously thinking about getting the turbo ☺

Posted via the Android Central App

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
The Turbo came out last fall. It is finally on lollipop. I also have a Droid Maxx. I really like the Turbo, but in my opinion it is not that big of an upgrade.

Rumor has it that there will be a Turbo 2 coming out later this year. But if you are concerned about updates you may be better off with the new X or a Nexus.

As to the OP's question, my BN Turbo has held up really well.

GeodudeFFP

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Depends what "Maxx" you're referring to. The Droid Maxx is older than the Turbo, but the Moto Maxx is the same phone (just a variant - I.e., the international unlocked version).

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I love my turbo but the new nexus 6 trumps the new turbo so probably leaving the Droid line after years of loyalty.... Time to try the nexus line.

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I have dropped my phone at least a dozen times and there's not a scratch or issue. I keep my ballistic nylon in the diztronic case and it's like brand new. Best phone ive ever owned. My only complaint is camera. If the camera were in the same discussion performance wise as the LG G4 and Samsung S6, etc.. I'd have nothing to want.

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I love my turbo but the new nexus 6 trumps the new turbo so probably leaving the Droid line after years of loyalty.... Time to try the nexus line.

I did the opposite. Like the Turbo much better...

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Am thinking of exchanging my note 5 for a turbo. I'm a little concerned about the issues users have mentioned about battery life and charging getting mucked up. The longer battery life is appealing as well as a cheaper overall price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte17