How many Samsung Notes have you owned?

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I've owned the original Galaxy Note and I'm currently rocking the Note 3. I will eventually purchase the Note 7 as soon as the price drops roll around or if I can find a good deal on Swappa.

selwinfrogit

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently rocking a note3, I love it if not for a shoddy camera I'd keep it another year. Can't wait for the note7 has everything on my wish list apart from 6gb ram but I can live with that. will be ordering the note7 as soon as its available in the uk.

Posted via the Android Central App with my note 3

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I've had the Note 10.1 since it was released in 2012, and I've had the Note 4 since it was released in 2014.

Posted via the Android Central App

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Note 1,3,4,5 & soon to be 7. I've also had the Note 10.1 and Note 8 (tablet). The 8 is now discontinued.

koves

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Picked up the note 5 in February...my first note and I absolutely love it. Before that I had an LG G3 and before that I was a blackberry guy for almost 8 years

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have had them all except the Note 5. I was upset that Samsung made me choose between an edge and a pen. So at that time, I chose a S6+ Edge. I've been happy with it, but my dream phone is now here! A silver Note with a pen and an edge! I can't wait! Elly44

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,

Long time Note user here. I started with the Note 2 and never looked back with the 3, 4, 5 and now the 7 on order. I have used alot of phones in between but always came back to this series. Who is a Note groupie?

Notes 3&4

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
My evolution of smartphones:
Blackberry (don't remember the model)
DroidX
HTC Thunderbolt
Samsung S3 (Wanted the Note, but Verizon didn't offer it)
Note 3
Note 4
Note 7 (skipped Note 5 cuz i needed that SD card!)

Once I was stung by the S Pen bug, I never looked back. I keep my eyes and ears pealed for any Note competition, but no one else has a S Pen with its functions like Samsung does! So...Samsung's got me for now. :-$ :-$

I had the thunderbolt and it was a horrible experience, how was your experience with that phone?

svtalex

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Well I stated with the

G1
Motorola droid
Droid x
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Galaxy S4
Note 3
Note 5-current phone
Note 7

Posted via Android Central App

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I wanted the original note but was going through a personal recession, and few years later bought the s4, my next phone was the note 4,the I got the note 5 and I've thought of buying different phones but I always end up liking what the note offers so now just waiting for my note 7 to arrive.

Didn't think I'd buy the note 7 because of the edge screen but I thought I'd give it a try and see how I like it.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I had the thunderbolt and it was a horrible experience, how was your experience with that phone?

I liked the Sense UI but boy was it bulky! With the exception of the Note 4, I only keep my phone for 12 months or less.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I liked the Sense UI but boy was it bulky! With the exception of the Note 4, I only keep my phone for 12 months or less.

I purchased it when it just came out and a couple weeks later Verizon pushed out an update and from then on I had nothing but issues it would randomly reboot at least 3 times a day and sometimes more, the kickstand was pretty cool tho lol

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I have had the 2,3,4,5, and will be getting the 7 on release day.

I have also owned the verizon moto droid phones, i bounced back and forth, however this year i am skipping the moto z force.. i am spoiled enough to the notes i am just sticking w them lol.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Never owned a single Note and don't think I've even had a Samsung on my account in 4 years or so. That changes as soon as T-Mobile gets me my phone.

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I have the Note 1 and 2. I'm still using my beloved Note 2 which is on its last legs hence the much needed upgrade to the Note 7 (Not a fan of the glass back though)

Posted from my Galaxy Tab Pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred