How may I recover data rom my bootlooping international GT-19300 using AT&T?

A

AC Question

Three days ago, as I was replying in gmail, my cell crashed. First, it went to a screen with options of continue or cancel - I cancelled. Now it is stuck in a bootloop.

So far I have: turned the phone on and off repeatedly, removed both sim and sd card, fully charged the battery, removed the battery for hours, gone into *recovery mode <3e> to repeatedly reboot the system and repeatedly wipe the cache, gone into download mode and did nothing;) and
Plugged it into my pc, and: repeatedly plugged and unplugged S3, tried the adb shell command to receive 'error: device not found,' looked in explorer, looked at odin and twrp only to realize I do not know what to do there;)
*recovery mode shows MANUAL MODE. --Applying Multi-CSC.... Applied the CSC code : AFR and Successfully applied multi-CSC.

I am a recovering PC programmer (DOS) and am totally lost here;) I would like to be told, in excruciatingly elementary details, how to de-bloat, de-everything MY phone and know the repercussions of doing that -other than voiding a warranty I never had. Of course, AFTER I am told, in excruciatingly elementary details, how to recover the data I neglected to backup. Most importantly DejaCalendar and DejaContacts; secondarily, DejaTasks, documents and photos; and finally text and phone logs.

Thank you for reading and please rescue me, Kim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcweir