Blue lights comes on and i cnat turn on the cp
I removed battery and turn it back on
It works for a while then turn off on its own
And sometimes i have double screens wtf

Posted via the Android Central App

Random_13

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
If the phone lasts, and I am satisfied with it, probably about 2 years honestly. That might sound insane to some, to hold on for a phone for so long, but I'm super happy with my LG G3 in every aspect, even though there's a newer device of the kind. I honestly considered the G4, but saw no reason to upgrade, just my opinion! :)

dudson86

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
i have my s4 for 2 years, probably i will use device for next year but i ve broken glass and i dont know if i am going to change phone or just the screen. BTW we mans also wants sth new like girls watches or bags :) so 1 phone for 2 years is good solution :)

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Loving my S5, I've had it since launch. Don't plan on replacing anytime soon, still running kit kat buttery smooth, protected in my otterbox and screen looking vibrant in a luvvitt tempered glass. Rocked a Nokia n96 for three years and that was a solid phone - even finished Castlevania via the gba emulator during night classes on that thing :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Loving my S5, I've had it since launch. Don't plan on replacing anytime soon, still running kit kat buttery smooth, protected in my otterbox and screen looking vibrant in a luvvitt tempered glass. Rocked a Nokia n96 for three years and that was a solid phone - even finished Castlevania via the gba emulator during night classes on that thing :)

You sound like an amazing individual. Just saying. :)

infoaccion

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
At the beginning I replaced once a year, maybe because devices evolution was really huge during a year, but since S3 I use it 2 years (S4 wasn't very different to me), and now I have S5 for one and a half year, and I won't change it before 2015 ends mainly because I don't like S6 and it takes me a lot of time analyze and check every market option.

tomparker94

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
On average I replace my phone roughly once a year. However i've had my current phone (iPhone 5c) for 17 months and i'm very tempted to buy the LG G4. I'm still debating whether to make the jump to a brand new phone or stick it out with my iPhone for a bit longer!

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Based on my history, it has been once a year for the past few years (from 2012 to present). However, each of my phones has been an upgrade from the previous ones, since all of them were lacking something.

I now have the Nexus 5x, which I was originally trying out but since I like a lot, I hope to keep it for two years. Keyword is hope. Everything seems to be solid about it and it's my best phone ever.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Which phones so You already had and How do You buy every 6 or 8 Months a new phone?Comtract or what?
In 2013, I had a feature phone, on contract. It was the Pantech something, the name doesn't matter. After that, I started buying my phones outright. In 2014, had a Nokia Lumia 521. Then in 2015, had/have a Lumia 640 (I still own this), and now 2016, the 5x.

I didn't intend for my change in phone to be a yearly thing, it just happened that way.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I honestly try and keep them as long as I can. That has been as long as 5 years (LG VX8300) and as short as 36 days (Sony Xperia Z3V).

I had my iPhone 5C for a good 3 years, and on the physical / hardware side I was very-VERY happy with it. But it was all the Apple limitations that force-drove me away. I am on an LGV10 right now, cross my fingers that it satisfies me as long as that VX8300 did.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I honestly try and keep them as long as I can. That has been as long as 5 years (LG VX8300) and as short as 36 days (Sony Xperia Z3V).

I had my iPhone 5C for a good 3 years, and on the physical / hardware side I was very-VERY happy with it. But it was all the Apple limitations that force-drove me away. I am on an LGV10 right now, cross my fingers that it satisfies me as long as that VX8300 did.

Can I ask why 36 days for the Sony? That's the first I have heard of this.

veritas_vincit

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Used to be once a year until the Note 2 which I happily used for two years until picking up the Note 4. Very happy with it now and unless the Note 5 has something really compelling, I'll probably wait for the Note 6.

Same here. Note 2 was the first device I used for more than a year. Great device. Then I went with an iPhone, but didn't like the notifications response and went with a Nexus 6, which I still use. Nexus 6 is another great device.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newuser93939