How to change airpod touch settings in Android.

canuckled

Jan 10, 2024
Visit site
I switched over from Apple to the Samsung S23 +. When I first connected my airpods to the phone, the settings for skipping a track was to double tap the left airpod, and to play/pause, you double tap the right.

My daughter used connected them to her phone, because she wanted to use the whole hers charged. When I connected them back to mine, the settings are back to default, where it skips ahead 30 seconds if I tap the right. Is there a way to change this in my phone's Bluetooth settings? I don't have access to an iPhone to change them back

canuckled

Jan 10, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is what you want the actual default setting? If so, you could do a factory reset of the Airpods, and then re-pair them to the phone. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT2094his seemed to work.

I switched over from Apple to the Samsung S23 +. When I first connected my airpods to the phone, the settings for skipping a track was to double tap the left airpod, and to play/pause, you double tap the right.

My daughter used connected them to her phone, because she wanted to use the whole hers charged. When I connected them back to mine, the settings are back to default, where it skips ahead 30 seconds if I tap the right. Is there a way to change this in my phone's Bluetooth settings? I don't have access to an iPhone to change them back
This seemed to work. Thanks

Reactions: B. Diddy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter