how to change the icons on the bottom homescreen bar?

chuckr01

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
so i cant do it using touchwiz?

is this intended?

If I recall correctly, I dragged the unwanted ICONs to the homescreen or trash, and then dragged the ones I wanted to the task bar. I'm not sure if this is the correct sequence, but it is possible, I have mine set the way I want them. Don't give up, someone will chime in with the right method if I got this wrong.

eugenegallucci

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I found that if you touch and hold the app, slide it to the home screen - the home screen keeps flipping pages - when it lands on the one you want, just let go.

nancyt22

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi.....I just got my note 8...haven't opened it yet, but do have a tab 2 & an S3....what I've done is made folders for what I use most often. You just hold down the icon ..long press....then move it to clear the bottom then create a folder by doing another long press and the folder option pops up. By having the folders at the bottom they are on every screen so you always have what you use the most accessible to you. Hope that helps....nt

Posted via Android Central App

Talia1

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
What is a note 8 lmao... unless you mean the upgrade version because I thought note 4 was the latest...let me know I must be missing something.... lol