how to correct photo orientation problem when sending MMS

Brazzinator

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
To all, the only configuration for me to snap a photo is in the horizontal position with home button closest to my right hand. Photos taken from the remaining 3 positions will rotate when I attach as a MMS. The vertical photos are flipped 180 degrees (completely upside down) and the remaining horizontal position (home button closest to my left hand) attaches 90 degrees off. I hope there is a quick fix for this problem--ridiculous for $650 phone!!!! Not sure if 4.3 will do the job...I will need to return the phone to Google by August 7th --I am anxious my phone may not be upgraded in time before I have to return.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
To all, the only configuration for me to snap a photo is in the horizontal position with home button closest to my right hand. Photos taken from the remaining 3 positions will rotate when I attach as a MMS. The vertical photos are flipped 180 degrees (completely upside down) and the remaining horizontal position (home button closest to my left hand) attaches 90 degrees off. I hope there is a quick fix for this problem--ridiculous for $650 phone!!!! Not sure if 4.3 will do the job...I will need to return the phone to Google by August 7th --I am anxious my phone may not be upgraded in time before I have to return.

That is how I take my pics so I am good. Maybe try another texting app? If not, and it bothers you that much you should probably return it.

Sent from my GT-I9505G

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
From all the galaxy phones I've had you have to take in portrait (volume buttons facing down) and it won't flip them upon sending in a MMS.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Adebola28

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello please i need a favor, when i go to certain webistes on my galxy note II it keeps bringing up android armpour pop that there is spyware on my tablet. then it asks me to downlpad and update the antivirus. I am a bit sceptical because i use norton and that hasnt showed anything. so i am wondering if this pop up is real or not what do i do?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc