how to delete mass emails?

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
With gmail, you can check the ones you want to delete, and then hit delete selected. I'm not sure if there is a select all feature, but you might want to check around.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
is there a simple way (besides doing it individually) to delete all of my emails from my epic???

Download K9 from the Market. set up your email accounts in K9. If you want to mass delete all emails, tap the menu button when in K9 and tap the Select All button, then tap the trash can.

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Your suggestion cannot be valid because it did not answer his question and does not resolve his issue or even help him to resolve it.

He asked you how he could mass delete his Gmail Emails, and you told him to use a different Email app, K9. How, exactly, does using a different Email app mass delete his Gmail Emails?

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Your suggestion cannot be valid because it did not answer his question and does not resolve his issue or even help him to resolve it.

He asked you how he could mass delete his Gmail Emails, and you told him to use a different Email app, K9. How, exactly, does using a different Email app mass delete his Gmail Emails?

Where did the OP say gmail emails. The OPs thread title is "how to delete mass emails"

Perhaps you can show me where the OP specifically said gmail email. If the OP says "email" it leaves the window for speculation on what the OP meant, correct?

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
His stating "from my Epic" implies it's at least the stock Email app, but further posts referenced gmail Emails. Regardless of which he's using, no one has explained how to mass delete. The OP should at least have been more specific as to what app he was discussing.

Since we got on to the subject of gmail Emails in this thread, this reminds me of my father's question to me recently: how does he mass delete 2000+ Emails from his gmail account on his EVO?

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
His stating "from my Epic" implies it's at least the stock Email app, but further posts referenced gmail Emails. Regardless of which he's using, no one has explained how to mass delete. The OP should at least have been more specific as to what app he was discussing.

Since we got on to the subject of gmail Emails in this thread, this reminds me of my father's question to me recently: how does he mass delete 2000+ Emails from his gmail account on his EVO?

It does not matter if the OP is using an Epic, Evo, MoPho, ET or whatever. You can have multiple email accounts on the Epic besides gmail.

I'm done.....

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Uh, no kidding. You still didn't answer his question. Your given answer was not valid.

I did answer the OPs question back in October, based on the available information in the OPs original post. Hence, my answer is valid. What do you bring to the table, besides an arguement?

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
No, you didn't answer his question. You told him to use a different app, which doesn't help him figure out how to do what he wishes to do with his present setup.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
No, you didn't answer his question. You told him to use a different app, which doesn't help him figure out how to do what he wishes to do with his present setup.

Good golly, if the default apps don't do what you need, you install an app that does. Is this news to you?

Argueing this with you, is like trying to make a phone call from a dead phone.

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
So installing a different app automatically mass deletes the Emails from one's current Email app? Wow. That's quite a feature. :eek:

Come back when you're able to answer the OP's original question--how does he mass delete Emails from his Email? Certainly not by going to a different Email app.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
So installing a different app automatically mass deletes the Emails from one's current Email app? Wow. That's quite a feature. :eek:

Come back when you're able to answer the OP's original question--how does he mass delete Emails from his Email? Certainly not by going to a different Email app.

That's funny, :D I'm being dismissed. Like I asked earlier, what do you bring to the table, besides an arguement. Obviously, you can't answer the OPs question.

You should come back when you can answer the OPs question.

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't have to answer the OP's original question because I never attempted to or even pretended to. I simply replied to your post to his by saying that you didn't answer his question.

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't need to "add" anything. I simply stated earlier that you didn't answer the OP's question. You'd make a good politician--adept at dodging the question or issue at hand.

jmuru

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't need to "add" anything. I simply stated earlier that you didn't answer the OP's question. You'd make a good politician--adept at dodging the question or issue at hand.

Gotta agree with treotraveler, you're adding nothing of use to this thread. At least he tried to answer the question and provided an alternative solution...what did you do exactly? 2 thanks in over 200 posts? Go troll somewhere else if you're bored.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechBro