How to fix issues with SM N920V on t-mobile

A

AC Question

So I bought the verizon version of the galaxy note 5 and have been having a few problems. This phone does strange things when texting. For example, sometimes I am unable to receive picture messages. They will come across but not download on the phone. It's not a storage problem bc I have memory avail. In the eventime the pictures do come across they are categorized into a group text convo of only pictures between myself and the other person. One other very annoying problem I have noticed is that when dialing from the contacts list, the phone will not ring and will give a voice message saying "number you dialed is not correct" or something to that effect. In order for a call to go through you must actually dial the number from the keypad rather than just selecting the contact and calling. This happens as well when creating new texts with contacts. Instead of being able to select contact by name it requires u to type the number in order to begin sending a text. Otherwise it gives an error message. Also, I am unable to update the software on my phone when I know there is a new version available

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Try getting a Tmobile version of the Note 5... I don't know why people expect the Note 5 from Verizon! to work properly on T-Mobile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali