how to fix problem related to odin for flashing android?

A

AC Question

i am trying to flash my mobile samsung galaxy s7562 with odin 3.12 . when connect mobile in download mode to pc with cble . it shows that my mobile is added . i tried AP and select the firmware that i had download and start. But it proceed till file analysis. i waited for about 40 minutes many times . but cant install that firmware.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I asked these questions...
Where'd you get the firmware, what country, what carrier, and what OS?
... for a reason. It was so we can verify you have to correct firmware for your phone. You can't simply attempt to flash an incorrect firmware or you'll get errors in Odin.

Beyond that, you need to start Odin before you connect your phone to the computer, and you cannot connect the cable to a USB hub... it must be connected directly to the computer. Also, Odin is not compatible with Kies, so you don't want Kies running on your computer at the same time. If Kies is on your computer, uninstall it.

If you do all the correct things, have the correct firmware, and it's not corrupted, Odin normally just flashes with no problem. Corrupted firmware, or wrong firmware is the major cause of errors. As Pugs1957 has recommended, download another copy of your firmware from a different source. Then try again. You might want to try using an older version of Odin also... like Odin 3.09... it's one of the best versions.

Read THIS page on how to use Odin. On the page is also a link to Odin 3.09

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX