How to get frp lock off when my s7 edge won’t turn on or connect to my computer? PLEASE HELP!

lisa mcdaid

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Please can someone help? I have an s7 edge(sm-g935f) and I flashed sac23 B17 debloated rom with twrp then it had no signal, would say not registered on network and I looked online for fix but nothing worked and imei and all other info said UNKNOWN so I tried to connect to Odin but computer it says USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNISED have tried to uninstall drivers and reinstall but with no luck and tried KIES but still not being recognised and smart switch won’t work so I installed PROJECT DREAM rom also with no luck and then reset phone only for FRP LOCK to be at the top of my screen an now it won’t turn on only in download mode but cannot get my computer to connect can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP I don’t no what else to do and don’t have the funds to get it done in a shop this is my 3rd day of searching the web and nothing if I could just get the computer to read my phone would be a start and have changed usb cables and ports and it can connect to all my other devices. Please get back ASAP thanks my name is Lisa Thanks

lisa mcdaid

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
No it’s my own phone i brought it when it first came out I paid £700 for it so I’m not doing anything illegal, I can show you the receipt and the box if you like! I accidentally turned off oem in developer settings trying to fix the non connection to my computer and now it won’t even turn on for me to put my password in or anything I need help to get my usb on my computer to recognise my phone.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
It may be your phone, but if we help you bypass FRP (if it's even possible) we're helping someone else that may not be trying to do it on a device they own by having the process out there.

lisa mcdaid

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Ok I understand I just don’t no what else to do if I could at least get my pc to connect to my phone but I’m getting error 43 ‘usb not regonised’ and I’ve tried all the driver stuff and I can’t even get it on to charge either now and twrp is not working either as well an I don’t have the funds to get it fixed is why I was looking online for help but no one can. But thanks anyway.

lisa mcdaid

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi thanks for replying and yeah I do still need help I still haven’t got my phone to come back on yet still just flashes up with frp lock on the Samsung loading screen then turns straight off again when I try to turn on or charge it and still not being recognised by any computer and I’ve tried many.

techdroidsg

Sep 1, 2018
Visit site
Install Samsung Driver on your pc
Press volume down, bixby and power to go download mode.
Connect phone to pc. Go to device manager and see if your phone appears under modems

lisa mcdaid

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for that but it was still the same so I saw a video and through device manager I went add legacy hardwear and now Samsung android phone comes up now and under that it has a yellow triangle with an exclamation SAMSUNG android ADB interface and it has code 10 in general under properties but still usb not recognised and I’m so baffled I’m not great at this stuff so I’m having to watch YouTube videos. Have you any other suggestions please I appreciate it very much

Jan 25, 2019
Visit site
Thanks for that but it was still the same so I saw a video and through device manager I went add legacy hardwear and now Samsung android phone comes up now and under that it has a yellow triangle with an exclamation SAMSUNG android ADB interface and it has code 10 in general under properties but still usb not recognised and I’m so baffled I’m not great at this stuff so I’m having to watch YouTube videos. Have you any other suggestions please I appreciate it very much

i had same issue no usb recognized of any pc, mac. but last nyt i was able to fix in a mbl repair shop nearby my house. i was shocked and happy coz samsung customer care told me to change whole board cost of 1500dhs. i replied i will buy new one. if u want to fix ur phone u need to send here. i will fix it. the reason behind frp lock is its bcoz of rooted samsung phone with custom firmware and oem unlock was enable in developer option

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174